 |
| Initial Scene Set-Up |
 |
| Basic Blocking |
 |
| Shape Refinement |
 |
| Arms Creation |
 |
| Initial Legs Development |
 |
| Leg Refinement |
 |
| Legs Reworked |
 |
| Torso Refined |
 |
| Initial Boot Creation |
 |
| Boots Refinement |
 |
| Initial Fingers Development |
 |
| Fingers Refined |
 |
| Hands/Gloves Attached and Refined |
 |
| Model Cleanup |
 |
| Head Attached |
I'm aware that the head in this model is different as this model is a previous version of Jet Pack Jones. The Body model was within my standards but only needed a few fixes, so I've made a hybrid of the new head model and this current body. I also want to try and present each line of tutorials in a way which is easy to understand and not too difficult for the submission.
Comments
Post a Comment