Skip to main content

Summer Time: The Daily Update!


So I need to create an animation based off the sound clip I have chosen, so here is what I have to work with.


So in this sound clip, there is a clear sense of High/Low status, the character in the high status has the attributes of being a condescending parent whilst the low status seems very sheepish and annoyed. The sound clip is from guardians of the galaxy, but that doesn't really matter because we're only focusing on the content of the sound clip.

So the reason I'm going to animate a man hold a squirrel upside down is for two reasons. The first was actually based off what the clip says, the first character says, "I picked this guy up a while back for petty theft!", but the way the audio is presented it sound like I picked this guy up a while back 'From' petty theft!" So I've come up with the idea that this squirrel is a recent purchase from the animal store "Petty Theft" Where criminal animals are rehabilitated and sold to the highest bidder.

Our little friend the squirrel doesn't appreciate his new 'Master' speaking down to him is generally displeased by who bought him. Meanwhile, our main character doesn't pay much attention to our squirrel and ends up being relaxed whilst at the same time, condescending.

Comments