Skip to main content

Fantastic Voyage: Influence Map 24/02/2016

Influence Map
This is my Influence Map for this project, it is comprised of many images which I personally would have taken inspiration for when developing my project.

The topic I have chosen is a slight cheat I will admit because my chosen topic is more or less all four topics, HIV, Zika virus, The immune system and how bacteria become resistant to antibiotics.

My main focus will be on the immune system and how it defends itself and how bacteria gets in, once the logic of how an infection enters it will show how the body deals with this threat, however some threats are more dangerous than others, such as HIV and Zika virus. Also to note is how viruses adapt to antibiotics, this visually will be the main focus of this animation, having visual representations of viruses shown to get certain messages across.

Comments