Skip to main content

Flash Animation: A Complete Redo. 15/01/2016

Okay so I will say my first attempt at this smell animation thing was quite pathetic, having three triangles move in an arc fashion just seemed very lazy, so I did another.

Original Animation
 This newer animation not only looks a lot nicer than the original but has real nice flow to it. It is inspired by the smell of mint, quick, sharp, but takes time to build up.

New Animation
 Then there was taste, I decided to go with Cola because I though it might be fun to do, having a strong prominent flavor that if left for long enough will bubble away.

New'er Animation
I will be adding to this animation when I get the chance so stay tuned.

Comments

  1. I really like the new 'mint' - love that explosive release!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment