Thursday, 14 January 2016

Maya Tutorials: Pre-Vis 14/01/2016

video
 
In this video are all of the Maya tutorials that we have been asked to do for "Pre-Visualization". Using the tools provided I now have a number of skills prior to before, the most significant one being the graph editor. Its a little complex but if you know how it works then it is your best friend. I used to use 'S' to key frame all of my animations and then be very confused by many, many, many line on my screen. Now that I can key frame just one trait this should make life a whole load easier.
 
I just want to take a second to thank Alan for putting these tutorials together, I have used Maya for three years as well as video editing software so I would not want to know how long these tutorials take to make or the immense amount of effort required to make them.
 
So yeah, Thanks Alan!

No comments:

Post a Comment